thousands of flower petals covering a town, blasted from a neighboring volcano, in Costa Rica.
if you use the bible as an excuse towards being anti gay dont forget that:
- torn clothes (like ripped jeans)
- wearing clothing made from 2 different fabrics
- cutting your hair
- and working on Sundays
are all listed as abominations in the bible as well
condoms are doing it right
Derek Hale is a notoriously difficult to work with Oscar winning actor that’s hit a slump in his career.
Stiles Stilinski has been stuck in the role of “goofy sidekick” for years and wants to break out of that mold.
They get cast as a gay couple in a new independent movie. Derek is absolutely skeptical that Stiles can play the role and Stiles resents Derek’s disdain for everything he’s ever acted in.
When they come to terms with the fact that they both badly need this movie to help their careers, they stop fighting and get down to business. As they progress through filming, a friendship is born that soon grows into something bigger and more powerful than either actor could have ever hoped for.
Inspired by “Performance in a Leading Role.”
This is actually really funny if you think about it. I mean, there was totally some sort of ghost or demon about to kill her but then that sheet blew straight into its face and it was so embarrassed that it decided to disappear.
Tremble, mortal, for I am Zerendikos, and I will drag your howling soul to—
AH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IT’S ALL OVER MY FACE
WHAT IS THAT SMELL
IS THAT FUCKING FEBREEZE
FUCK DAMMIT SHIT FORGET THIS I’M OUT
*clenches fists* i just want tattoos
do not fix your dark circles let the world know youre tired of its shit and ready to kill a man
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.